Saturday, August 13, 2005

Even more joy!

Well, surprise surprise....another baby! Lynn just called me to tell me that her beautiful baby boy, Kevin, made his entrance to the world yesterday morning. The joy in her voice adds to the joy in my heart. Congratulations, Lynn & Jon - and welcome to the world, baby Kevin!

These are the things that make the world go round. Babies are where it's at, not cancer. And since I'm perfectly content with my own two and a half year old "baby," I am grateful to my friends for providing this joy so that I do not need to! LOL

Love to all,
Kristina

2 comments:

The Green Cedar said...

Aren't babies a great reminder of what's what? I cherish every photo from friends (they are mostly grandparents now). Kristina, I'm glad you have these reminders and even more than they give you joy.

Anonymous said...

I always find what I need fish game