Friday, August 12, 2005

Caley & Tessa




Here are two pictures of Tessa and Caley (one with moi, as well). I don't say it enough here - Caley is a wonder and a delight, and I enjoy her company immensely. I feel much stronger than I thought I would, so physically I think I can deal with it when she goes back to school, but boy oh boy am I going to miss her. Tessa will also feel this hole, and I can only hope that there will be lots of visits through the year, and the years to come. We three have spent a lot of time bonding this summer, and I believe those ties will never be broken. We're lucky to have Claey in our lives, and I will never forget it.

With love,
Kristina

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are looking fantastic Kristina. It is really nice to see a photo of Caley after hearing so much about her and talking with her.

Keeping all of you close to my heart and in my prayers.

Corina

The Green Cedar said...

Thanks for showing us Caley...so glad you have had this treasure in your life!

You're looking good, friend!

*susan* said...

I see the new bed! That is a lovely. What a nice gift your friend's have passed along.

The first picture is particularly enjoyable due to the warm light coming through the window. That is a picture for the ages!

How much longer do you get to 'keep' Caley? I know that you and Tessa will miss her terribly when she leaves.

*susan* said...

I second Gretchen's comment. You look wonderful kristina! I am so glad that you have enough energy and stamina to keep up some of your regular routines.