Sunday, August 07, 2005

Cousins




Here are a couple of favorite photos from today. One is of Tessa and her cousin Caleb blowing bubbles at Gavin's birthday party, and the other is of Tessa, Caleb & cousin Gavin together. Thank you to the Ochoa's for throwing Gavin's birthday party and inviting us, and Happy 3rd Birthday, Gavin! We love you. :-) The next birthday will be Joshua's (due August 25) and there will be a new cousin to love. We are blessed, and I am so grateful that Tessa is growing up surrounded by cousins to play with and share life's adventures. Today was a lovely day spent with family, again in the sunshine, and many reasons to feel joy. Hallelujah!

With love,
Kristina

1 comment:

*susan* said...

I thought it rained every day in Seattle. Where are all of these beautiful days coming from?

I love the picture of the three cousins! How wonderful it is to have cousins nearby. I am one of 36 first cousins, while my daughter has none. I consider that a hole in her life.

Thank you so much for sharing these two days with us.

Love....

*susan*

p.s. You are beautiful anyway I look at it!