Saturday, July 30, 2005

I just woke up (9:25) and I feel rested!

I'll keep this quick because Ryan and Tessa are upstairs, unaware that Sleeping Beauty has arisen, but I wanted to share...

I just got up from a long night's full sleep, and as a result I feel somewhat, well, normal! HURRAH! This is certainly celebration worthy. This should be a lovely weekend.

Kisses,
Kristina

Addition to the above: It's 11:32am and I still feel pretty good. I showered quickly and got dressed, and then joined Ryan & Tessa on a walk to Starbucks and back (about a mile round trip). That tired me slightly but it also made me feel alive and happy, so definitely worth it. Interestingly, coffee didn't sound good, so I had an Odwalla smoothie, which hit the spot.

If this is the second part of chemo, I like it! Much better than yesterday.

3 comments:

*susan* said...

YEA!!!! I slept well too. Perhaps the moon and jupiter were aligned properly?

:-)

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear you are feeling well and rested. Enjoy this beautiful day with Ryan and Tessa.

Love,
S

Anonymous said...

You sounded great on the phone. It is a glorious day for many reasons! Love, Libby