Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Help is on the way!

My mother just called, telling me that she is in the car, and coming to take care of Tessa.

Hallelujah. THANK YOU MOM! Today I need a break more than ever before, and I am so grateful.

Love,
K

PS For those who want to know...no more barf, but diarrhea has been added to the mix. Ack.......... Tessa is in pretty good spirits, but looks pretty pale, and just had her first bites to eat (toast and Gatorade - she hates Pedialyte). Let's hope they stay down! I know she's not well when she doesn't wake up and demand food immediately, as usually by 10am she's had two or three breakfasts. Literally!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad. Now take it very, very easy.
gr

*susan* said...

And use the opportunity to rest your body and spirit. Many warm and loving thoughts coming in your direction.