Thursday, September 15, 2005

A good day!

Well, I am VERY pleased to report that Tessa and I are having a good day. She has been doing well, with no digestive upsets, and is getting back on her regular diet (though I've refrained from giving her milk so far). I am also feeling more like myself, so we walked to the preschool (only 8 blocks away) to deliver the library books (I'm the class librarian) for the kids who start today; Tessa had a grand time in the jogging stroller and I got a little exercise. Then, we met Michele & Elliott at Starbucks and visited for a while before heading back home. On the way home we stopped at Salon Effekts and visited with Krista and made Tessa a hair appointment (it seems crazy to take Tessa to a "salon" but she likes it and it actually costs less than the kid places with the airplane seats etc...and like I said, I'm Krista's loyal customer for life after the kindness she has showed me!). Then, we came home, hopped in the car, and joined Michele, Dave, and Elliott at their home for lunch and a playdate. Now we're home and Tessa is avoiding napping....see, I told you she was feeling better!

When quiet time is over we will go to Costco. Just another normal day!

I'm not sure if I'll be online tomorrow because in the morning we'll go to preschool, then I'm meeting Heather for a birthday lunch (am I really 36?!), and then we're going to the east side to pick up Marisa, Max, and Ryan to go to Orcas. HOORAY! I can't wait. Forget about breast cancer - I have birthday cake to eat. ;-)

Love to all,
Kristina

No comments: