Sunday, March 16, 2008

Another Day

Today is another day. My problems aren't gone. My mood is not excellent. But I'm in a better place than I was yesterday, adn that is something.

We ordered take-out last night at my insistance, and I ate unhealthy food in unhealthy quantities. It broke the frugal budget and my desire to lose 10 pounds (sigh), but it is what it is. A little comfort when I wanted it.

Today I read this:
http://blogs.moneycentral.msn.com/smartspending/archive/2008/03/14/my-mom-the-frugal-role-model.aspx
...and thought others might appreciate it, too. Good reminders.

Tessa is sick. She aches, feels awful. I slept with her last night and this did not make me feel better, although I'm glad I was there to comfort her. I'm not sick, but I feel achy and awful, too.

I'm going outside now to garden. Maybe that will help.

No comments: