Friday, August 05, 2005

The Children's Museum - and independence

Today, Tessa & I are going to go to the Children's Museum at The Seattle Center with our friends Susie & Nina. I gave Caley the morning off - she deserves it, and I think that I'm up to chasing Tessa around for a morning without help. Tessa deserves that, too. I crave this type of independence. I miss the old me who cooked dinner every night, didn't think twice about running five errands in a row with a toddler, and still had energy left over. Today I am going to pretend to be that person...until 1pm, when Caley will show up to help. (God Bless Caley!)

Kristina

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't have that energy when my kids were toddlers (25 years ago) and I was perfectly well. I'm impressed! And sure you'll be back to normal in time.
gr