Friday, June 24, 2005

When it rains it pours

This morning I woke up, as usual, with our beloved Mozart (cat) sleeping on my foot. He stayed for a long time even when Tessa poked him. I looked at his face and realized why - he's really sick. He's drooling and his lower jaw is really swollen. We tried giving him tuna (realizing that his crunchy food was out of the question) and he gagged and cried after a single bite. It breaks my heart!

The vet opens in 8 minutes, and I will be ready for their first appointment.... hopefully I can get him there before I get to the oncologist.

So now another family requests your prayers this morning!

Ack. My poor baby. :-(
Kristina

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kristina, I hope that Moe is okay!! Please let me know if you need anything today... Heather