Friday, June 10, 2005

Today will be a great day

Hello, everyone. I'm much more refreshed this morning, and ready to seize this sunny day. Today we (Tessa, Caley and I) will be going to the zoo with Heather and Kelton and having a picnic lunch there, and then we'll have a mellow afternoon. I'll probably use that time to update the blog with more pathology results etc., and to prepare for a busy weekend. Tomorrow I will attend Krystal's baby shower (the one I was supposed to be hosting...thank you SO much to those who have taken it over for me!) and then when I come home, my beloved friend Carolyn will be at my house. Sunday, I will be having a "spa day" with some friends (plus my mom and grandma) and as you can imagine, I'm REALLY looking forward to that.

Last night Ryan and I went on a date to the swanky Third Floor Fish Cafe' in Kirkland. The food was incredible, and it was fabulous to cuddle up to my handsome husband in a booth overlooking the water and the Seattle skyline.

More to follow - have a great day, everyone!

Love,
Kristina

No comments: