Friday, April 24, 2009

Slogging through

For one reason or another, I haven't slept very well in the past week.

I'm exhausted. As a means of "relaxing" I started to play around on the YSC site, answering and reading posts from other survivors. As is not uncommon, there are disagreements on the site, and I found myself taking sides.

And it just made me more tired. So I logged out, and I'm wandering the house doing this and that instead. I've made great book progress this week, but today I am too exhausted to contemplate the research I had in mind. Monday will be soon enough.

But I am so very tired. I operate on a regular sense of tired, but adding some lost sleep is not helping.

The weather is gorgeous, Tessa is having a friend for a sleepover, and there is much good in the world. Let me get up and try to focus on that...

No comments: