Saturday, March 28, 2009

Tea party success





































Everything was wonderful. Altogether, there were ten of us, and there was talk and laughter and lots and lots and lots of food.

I'm exhausted. It's the happy kind of exhausted, but I'm wiped out. The sinus infection plus all the hubbub and I will be going to bed when Tessa does!

Still, the dishes are put away, the linens are soaking, and I have a big box of sweet treats to contribute to the coffee hour at church tomorrow.

A lovely day. Maybe I'll do it again next year!
PS Mom S, your apron was a hit! I have requests to see if you'll sell them. :-) I love it and it gets so much use...and today it got an audience, too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much, Kristina, for the tea party, the conversation, the beautiful table and the delicious food. And you hosted again on Sunday evening for another crowd, feeding our tummies and souls. You are a treasure.

Eileen