Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Weight Watchers - Wednesday

I have stayed true to my Weight Watchers goals this week. True, I had chocolate cake, but I accounted for every bite and I've been honest in my tracking. (I AM tracking, by the way. If you're doing Weight Watchers, and you're not tracking what you eat, you are not doing Weight Watchers. They have a "Core" plan where you don't count core foods, but you still have to track every non-core food that enters your mouth. I'm doing their flex plan, which involves tracking everything, though some foods have a "zero" point value - like vegetables, for example.)

I have not weighed myself since Monday morning, and I'll go to my first meeting and official weigh in tomorrow morning.

If it works like it did last time, I will be happy with my results. By August I'll be feeling my best self again. Of course, I wish that it could be faster, but there it is.

But if I lose five pounds in June, and five pounds in July, I'll be ecstatic.

Okay, back to folding laundry. Oh, and eating watermelon. :-)

No comments: