Monday, June 02, 2008

How does this work again?

Day one, hour 3 of Weight Watchers.

How do I do this.....hmmmm!

I'm remembering a few things.

Breakfast is important.

Lattes are really good snacks because the milk protein is filling (and they're only 2 points).

Scones (a weakness of mine) are a rare treat.

Time to break out the Weight Watchers cookbooks - tonight I'll make a family favorite (chicken souvlaki: I have all of the ingredients at home, thanks to our herb garden).

I need to plan picnic lunches for when we're out and about so that I don't fall into the "oh well there's nothing else to eat" trap and end up eating something calorie-ridden.

I can do this! I just have to get back in the good habits....

I weighed myself this morning. Oh, it was terrible. But maybe I have water weight...? ;-)

No comments: