Thursday, June 19, 2008

Last day

Today is our last day with the Ward family....we leave for Orcas Island tomorrow, and they leave for Panama while we are going.

I will not cry. I will not cry. I WILL NOT cry! Okay, so I'm going to cry. They're good friends, and though we'll see them when they visit and when we visit and in a couple of years when they return, Panama is very far away. They will truly be missed.

And on another note....

Another email from Kiss My Face:
-------------

Hi, I spoke with our R&D person and we had limited issues with the sun product you were using being runny last year. It was isolated and we have corrected the problem. If you give me your mailing address, we will send you out a replacement at no cost and with our apologies. It was the sun 30 product, correct? Thanks a lot, Lewis

------------
I may become a major Kiss My Face fan after this. I certainly look forward to trying the new lotion.

No comments: