Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Small victories

Tonight, when Ryan gets home, dinner will nearly be on the table - we're having grilled salmon (my "traditional" simple lemon pepper recipe), Susie's home-made potato salad recipe, corn on the cob, and brocolli. Oh, and a bottle of wine (just a little, really, I promise!) that Molly gave us, and chocolate chip cookies for dessert. That I baked. By myself. ;-)

Three months ago these things would not have been worthy of comment. These days, I'm proud of myself and I'm bragging. Could it be that I'm finally getting it together?!

Kristina

2 comments:

*susan* said...

Oh this sounds so delicious! I do hope that the family enjoyed the meal. I am concerned however about making cookies all by yourself. Didn't Tessa help by licking the spoon? :-)

Have a wonderful day. You should be on the upside now, right?

Anonymous said...

Sweetie, it's enough that you got it together for this delicious meal. Late comment, but I trust you enjoyed it all to the hilt!
Love,
gr