Thursday, May 07, 2009

Something...

...is wrong with me.

I have not felt this fatigued since I did chemo, and I don't know why. It feels worse day by day! I spent the morning at Tessa's school (my Thursday morning routine) and now I feel like napping. Except that I haven't worked this week, the house is a mess, I need to do errands....

And all that makes me want to cry because I just don't know how I'm going to do it. This is SO unlike me, I can't even tell you. It makes me so sad. Where is my energy?

I still have my workout clothes on, but I haven't worked out yet.

I have got to figure this out.

I am bailing on a fun girls' night out tonight because how on earth would I enjoy myself at 8pm and beyond?

This is ridiculous. Aggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

And I am irritable. REALLY irritable. Please let me apologise in advance. I am so miserable right now that it's leaking out everywhere, and if you're in my path it might leak on you. I'm sorry. I'm sure that I love you, I've just got issues.

Today I feel irritable, my house is a mess;
I spilled all my coffee, and I don't fit my best dress.
My energy's sapped, my hormones awry
And when I look up there are clouds in the sky.

Today I am irritable, hope tomorrow is better.
Some change! Anything! Even the weather.

(sigh.)

No comments: