Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Tuesday

Today we're going to visit my mom. We'll bring along some lentil soup for her and dad's lunch, we'll get in a nice visit, and we'll go swimming at the pool (Tessa and I will, that is). Then Tessa and I will go to Molbak's, which is a SeedSaver outlet (heirloom veggie seeds) and pick out some things for our garden before heading home again. Tonight's dinner will be a simple fritatta (Spanish Potato Fritatta, topped with salsa, with a side salad) because it's simple and fast. I didn't buy enough market potatoes (only one pound of Peruvian Blue, which went into yesterday's soup) so the potatoes today are from PCC; next week I'll get them at the market.

My mood is rather ho-hum blah. Bah humbug. I'll snap out of it; I always do.

Last night I went to bed at 8:30! I don't know why I was so tired. I got up at 7:30, for a whopping 11 hours in bed. I wonder what the deal with that is?

No comments: