Sunday, February 10, 2008

Sunday update

It's been a quiet day. The good part of the quiet involved snuggling with Tessa, reading stories, and playing Play-Doh. The not-so-great part involved Tessa throwing up some more, fever, chills, lethargy.

Fortunately, I'm not nauseaus, and my headache has stayed at a dull roar.

Ryan called, safe on the east coast. He's had a long day, too, but I think this time I'd be happy to trade places.

It looks like we're going to have another quiet day tomorrow. I'd be hapyp if that form of quiet didn't involve any vomit. (Please.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Neighbor! So sorry to hear you & Tessa have been sick. We've had the crude over hear across the street too! It all started with headaches, sore throats, fever and cough (thank goodness we've had no vomiting or stomach upset! knock, knock!!) Even Gunner our dog has had a fever, sneezing and runny nose. Hang in there! Hope all are well soon! ~ The Bradley's~

Anonymous said...

Kristina, Please let me know if I can help you out in any way while Ryan is away. I'm home resting today (per Dr's orders), but feeling much better. I'd be happy to run to the store for you if you need something! Just call!!! ~Wendy B~