Thursday, July 05, 2007

Still well

This morning Tessa is doing well. She ate all her cereal, drank all her milk, and dressed herself for the day. The day includes a playdate with Jessie & Emma while I go to get Herceptin at the hospital; I often bring her to this appointment, but a) she hates it, b) it's hard to entertain her while I have an IV, and most importantly c) there are too many immune-compromised people in a chemo ward to bring in a kid who has been sick for a week. THANK YOU to Katie for covering for me!

I'm hopeful that today will go well. I'm tired, physically and emotionally, after a week and a half of illness in the house (cabin). I want my summer, and I want it now!

I've received many phone calls offering love and support for Tessa....THANK YOU. Your emails and calls have meant the world to me.

Love,
Kristina

No comments: