Thursday, July 05, 2007

All is well?

I put the question mark in the title because who knows what is up any more, but we are home after another very uneventful doctor's visit (our fourth this week for Tessa). The doc looked at all of Tessa's vitals, and said, "She probably has/had a virus. No concern at this time," which is what each appointment tells us. I would feel like a fool for going in today except that the nurse at Children's had been so adamant...and I'd rather go too much than miss something important.

Tessa had a relatively good dinner, not quite her usual but her appetite is returning. She's going to bed right now and complained of a tummy ache again but this time it passed quickly - who knows, maybe she has gas! This virus is of an unknown quality and that makes me nervous but it seems that it is disappearing as mysteriously as it arrived.

We hope for a normal day tomorrow. Katie will watch Tessa so that I can go to Herceptin, and hopefully the day will be uneventful. I got caught up on a lot of chores today - laundry, sweeping, vacuuming, bathroom, some dusting (where on earth does so much dust come from?!) and even organized Tessa's room a little and purged some stuff from her room, and after the doc we went to the grocery store for the first time since returning from Orcas, so the house is relatively caught up at last. Tomorrow maybe I'll put up the wading pool and Tessa can run with the dogs in the back yard and I will do some weeding....we'll see!

Love,
Kristina

No comments: