Thursday, July 05, 2007

Here we go again...

After talking to Children's about the lab results (nothing unusual except that her counts still show that she's got an inflammation somewhere in her system...same as before...) about Tessa's tummy pain, crying, and subsequent napping (she's been in bed since 11:30ish), they said, "Bring her back here today or go to your primary care doc today" and since I'm not big on hospital waiting rooms :-( we have the first available appointment with the pediatrician, at 4:5opm today.

Tessa is still sleeping. No signs of fever.

I have Herceptin at 3:30pm today and I had to reschedule for tomorrow at 9:30am. I pray that by then this will be resolved. This SUCKS.

FYI, since she has pain on one side of her abdomen, I looked up appendicitis online. Her symptoms do not correspond.

No comments: