Thursday, July 05, 2007

Now what?

Tessa woke up today crabby, but I sort of expected this because after a week of us saying "yes dear" to her every request ("You want pizza? Sure!" and then when she ate literally two bites, "oh well do you want anything else?") due to her illness, we expected "re-entry" (Katie's term for it) issues. So, the bad, bossy, whiney mood didn't strike me as too unusual.

(It didn't grate on my nerves any less, but that's another post!)

Anyway, at about 11:30 this morning, Tessa started crying and told me she had a stomach ache, on one side of her abdomen. Then she went to bed and went to sleep.

This, to put it bluntly, sucks. I've got a call in to the nurse. What do I worry about next?! No fever right now, but....

I'm hanging in there. While she sleeps, I'm scrubbing things and putting things away and trying to get caught up, so at least there's progress there. But I don't like this, not one bit.

No comments: