Monday, September 05, 2005

Just popping in

Hello, all. I'm just popping in to say hello in case anybody has been checking on me, as I've been absent from my blog for a couple of days. We've had a busy long weekend visiting with friends and family, and, as usual, I did too much and I'm too tired, but I am well.

Wednesday approaches too quickly. I hope that my expectations are not met, and that this chemo will go easier than the last one, as my stomach churns just thinking about it.

More updates later - good night!
Kristina

3 comments:

*susan* said...

I expect that today, a good energy day, will take you and Tessa to fun places, playing and enjoying friends and family. I will look forward to hearing about your adventures.

Darn I hope that this final A/C is easier on you. Isn't that a great word: final?

*susan*

Anonymous said...

Hi dear,
Just wanted to drop you a note and let you know you are in my thoughts and prayers today. With much love,
Barb

Anonymous said...

...and more thoughts and prayers.
Love,
gr