Thursday, September 08, 2005

7am and all is well

Well, I started to feel rotten last night and went to bed without reading or watching TV or even talking to Ryan much once we got home from our date. This, it turns out, was a good strategy (although the ONLY time I intend to behave like that on our anniversary, ever!). I was in bed at 8pm, and aside from a good-night call to Tessa (who was having a grand time) I only got out of bed to use the restroom after that. I'd like to still be sleeping but I think that the Ativan that I take to help me sleep has worn off, so I can lounge but not sleep.

I'm optimistic for a good day today. :-)
Kristina

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kristina, thank you for telling us about your triumph over AC, your memories of your wedding, your happiness in your family...and that you took the sensible route last night...:-)

Many blessing for the next stage.

Love and triumph over AC,
gr