Monday, July 18, 2005

The nodes are out and I'm home

Hello, everyone. This update is to let you know that then surgery today went well, and none of the nodes showed "visible" cancer (none did last time, either, but....). We will get the pathology results in approximately four days.

At the hospital this time, I had Ryan, my mom, Susan, and Ryan's sister Linda. I was especially touched that Linda came, as she lives in Spokane (a five hour drive) and she surprised us. When I woke up, my dad and brother were also at the hospital. Since I was released so early, after we left we all came to our house and hung out in the back yard and chatted and relaxed.

I am home and recovering nicely. Vicodin is my friend.

Love to all,
Kristina

5 comments:

*susan* said...

Vicodin For ALL! I have been thinking of you all day. Thank you so much for updating your blog so that we all know that you are home and okay. Talk soon.

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear all went well and you got to enjoy the sunny day with family and friends and, uh, vicodin too!!

Linda

The Green Cedar said...

So great! Thanks for letting us all know.

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy to hear that today went well! I'm glad you're home safe and sound.

Susie

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy to hear that the surgery went well. Crossing fingers that the results are great!!! Thanks for the update.

Kristen (netsirk)