Friday, July 22, 2005

Friday

I'm okay, Ryan's okay, but I feel absolutely fried. This week has really taken it out of me. Tessa, fortunately, is her energetic self, and keeps us busy.

I am experiencing some pain in my arm on the surgery side, and it's really disconcerting - sometimes it feels like someone is grabbing me in the armpit and yanking on me. Soon I will take a Vicodin (my first since Tuesday) and try to get some sleep while Tessa naps. Ryan remains private about his health, but we are hopeful that on Tuesday his doctor will give him the all-clear to go back to work, and that he will feel well enough to do so with gusto to get caught up and to make progress on getting ahead.

Thank you for continuing to include us in your thoughts and prayers.
Kristina

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think "fried" is kind of par for the course for what you're all going through. Remember that you're in the hearts, thoughts and prayers of a whole lot of people -- including a bunch you don't know even.

Gretchen