Thursday, June 30, 2005

Things to look forward to



http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2002352784_longmarriage30.html

I found this article very inspiring, and so I wanted to share. Now, I doubt that Ryan and I will make 82 years of marriage (given that when we married, I was nearly 30 and he was 35) but I will take every minute that I can.

I also wanted to start adding some more pictures. Here is one of the Squirmakins herself (she was very opposed to having her photo taken, and it shows!) with five of her six grandparents. Tessa is blessed to have two grandmas (Grandma and Grammy), two grandpas (Grandpa and Boppa), and two great grandmothers (Grandma Tess and G.G.; G.G. is in the photo but Grandma Tess is not). Despite all of Tessa's squirminess and her undignified posture in the photo, one day I believe she'll treasure it.


And I haven't posted a picture yet of my handsome husband. Here's one of Ryan and Tessa that I love - it was taken at Lowman Park, right beside Lincoln Park, within walking distance to our home.


I changed back to my original template based on feedback. Thanks for the input - that's what I asked for, and I'm glad you were honest! :-)


K

No comments: