Sunday, June 26, 2005

Nothing to report

...but since some of you check on me daily I thought I'd update that I am alive and well. Mo is starting to eat again (phew) although he is a tricky fellow and spits out all of his pills....I think if Ryan didn't love him so much he'd strangle him from the frustration. (Ryan, unfortunately, has been the recipient of most of Mo's pill spitting...he aims right at Ryan's shirt.)

Yesterday we went to Kelton's party, which was really a good time, and we relaxed and enjoyed ourselves at the Hisatomi's lovely home. While we were at the party, the yard crew - this time, Susan, Michele and Lori, all lovely ladies - came and made our yard look better than it has in months. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Last night, Ryan and I went on a great date while Marilyn watched Tessa (thank you!). Today we're laying low - Starbucks for coffee and the paper this morning, and hanging out doing chores until now. Next, I'm going to go to Michele's book exchange and chat with the ladies. Tonight we'll get to enjoy the great dinner that Heather made for us.

Life is good. Love to all.
Kristina

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kristina:

I'm catching up after being away for the weekend on Orcas. Big hugs to you all and to Mo. Glad he's doing better. I promise I'm doing my regular breast exams!

Alice

Anonymous said...

Susie and I ordered our SBE shower cards today so will be in the business of checking very regularly! Thanks for the reminder!!

Linda