Saturday, April 11, 2009

The Tooth Fairy and the Easter Bunny

Tonight both the Tooth Fairy and the Easter Bunny will visit our home. I stayed up late last night stuffing plastic eggs (recycled - these are the original eggs from Tessa's first Easters) with stickers and chocolates, and today Tessa proudly showed me her SECOND lost tooth, with an extra wide gap in the middle of her bottom teeth.

It was a great day. We went to the community egg hunt and saw friends and hung out and had a great time. Tessa, Anna, Beth & I went to see Hotel for Dogs at the Admiral, and the girls got a good giggle out of it, which made me enjoy it, too. (I love to hear Tessa laugh.) And then tonight, bliss of all bliss, we went out to Pegasus Pizza with Anna, Beth & Artie, and we even ran into Kari and her family.

A wonderful day. Of course, I'm completely worn out....but hoping for a good night's rest and another equally wonderful day tomorrow.

PS Last night I couldn't sleep - not sure what was up, but I was awake at 3am and never got back to sleep. :-( I decided to do mending at 5:30 in the morning - probably not my wisest plan, because while mending Tessa's jacket, the needle slipped off the thimble, and and poked it into my thumb right to the bone. OUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. My thumb feels as big as a hammer, and it is truly unpleasant. :-(

No comments: