Sunday, May 11, 2008

Pictures from the weekend

The weekend was filled with busy adventures: our yard sale, Tessa's blessing, and Mother's Day Brunch. Here are a few tastes of our busy days.



From our yard sale: Tessa's lemonade stand. Tessa, Anna, and Cassie at the lemonade stand. They made over $40 for Habitat for Humanity, had a great time....and got to drink lemonade.
At Tessa's child blessing today.
The family! Mother's Day Brunch.

My mom (Mum) and I together on Mother's Day. Love you, Mum!




GG (Grandma) playing piano with Tessa - they did a duet (of sorts - Grandma played a tune, anyway!).Not the best picture, but it does show how much Tessa and Krystal love to bond. Joshua (Jockey) and Camille on the teeter-totter.Four generations of Dahl women: Krystal, Grandma, Mom, Tessa and I (on our back deck, after Mother's Day brunch at our house).
Cousin Caleb - he played monkey on the swingset and I loved watching his joy and antics.Pseudo-serious - Mike and Dad posing in our back yard.

Heather and I - with a passel of kids in the background! (And I can't help but noticing....ugh I hate the way my chest looks. In October, with the next surgery, it will be smaller. It had better be, anyway.)Sweet Camille and silly Kelton with his cow.

No comments: