Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Wednesday

I'm gearing up for a busy Wednesday.

This morning, Tessa is going to have a playdate with Anna, and I'm going to rush about doing chores and taking Shep for a nice walk (even though it's still damp and cold looking outside). I need to buy a new water pitcher, because we gave up the Brita and our old, small one from Ikea broke yesterday, so I'll need to trek to Bed, Bath & Beyond or Marshall's to buy a new one. (That annoys me. I don't want to drive, I don't want to buy things, but it is what it is, and our family wants cold water to drink.)

This afternoon, we're watching Jessie, and I'm hoping that the weather is nice so that the girls can play outside and I can get some more gardening in. I need to prep the flower beds - removing weeds and dead tulip stems - for planting squash.

Tonight after family dinner I'm going to do a yoga class - ahhhh.

Nothing unusual, just another day, but I'll be busy. And on that note, Tessa needs her breakfast, so I'm off.

No comments: