Thursday, May 01, 2008

Fashion Show Day

Today is the Northwest Hope and Healing Fashion show, and I'm modeling as a survivor in the show. I need to be downtown at 3pm to do hair, make-up, and hopefully get some instructions on what a model must do (I didn't study that in college ;-) ) .... it will be a blast but I'm also nervous. I hope to be able to get lots of photos to post.

I still can't believe I'm going to model lingerie. It's beautiful, and it's only one (of three) outfits I will be wearing.....please help me to remember that this is for charity, that nobody cares about my cellulite, and that I don't have to be ashamed of my body, even if I do have a muffin top!

But it's a busy day....no time to ruminate on the environment or frugality. Gotta run - wish me luck tonight!

No comments: