Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Easy action

I'm not the only Crazy Lady around, according to a recent comment on my previous blog entry. Hurrah! Crazy loves company.

There is a petition that is in circulation to get The Clorox Company to take back their Brita filters and recycle them, as the original Brita company (Brita GmbH in Germany) does. Currently, there is no way to recycle Brita filters in the US, though it's being done in Europe.

Please sign the online petition stating that you believe that The Clorox Company should offer alternatives in their products to keep plastic out of landfills.

http://www.gopetition.com/online/18444.html

Thank you Beth Terri for taking action and making a difference. (And don't you love the 'net? One minute I'm rambling on and on and on about plastic, and the next my inbox tells me a simple, neat, easy way to make a difference....with a link to the petition. LOVE IT!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Thanks for signing. I still use some plastic, too. It's hard to give up entirely. But we can all use way less plastic than we currently do.