Friday, May 02, 2008

Fashion and Orcas Island

The fashion show was tons of fun. I was totally out of my league, but I decided that being goofy and silly was better than being stiff and cold, so I played the extrovert (not much of a stretch for me!) and I think it went well. It was memorable, anyway!

And now I'm off to Orcas Island, and I can't wait for my girl-time to begin. And reading. And relaxing. And painting my toenails. And doing yoga on the deck. Maybe going for a hike. Sitting in the hot tub. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............

See you on Monday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kristina,
Hope you had a great time this weekend! I got rid of all of the kids sippy cups, plastic cups and their plastic plates/bowls that we've collected over the years. I told them that we will only use glass and stainless steel now for drinking and eating so that went well. I was afraid of some tears when the Spidey and Princess cups went into the recyle bin. (-:
Next stop is to tackle the canned goods and condiments.
Julie