Thursday, October 25, 2007

Grateful that it's a new day

I am so glad that yesterday is done.

Today while Tessa is at preschool, I'm going to the plastic surgeon again. She'll remove the nasty bits from my breasts, revealing whatever is underneath. Hopefully she'll also lift all restrictions.

Confession: I've already lifted most restrictions. 5 pounds? C'mon. Yesterday I went grocery shopping. I hauled my bag through airports. And on my trip I stopped wearing the **** bra and strap. I can't see any change from making that change....I just couldn't take it for another minute.

I'm usually 100% compliant with doctor's orders. Maybe the new me isn't so compliant.

When I was at the PS last time, she actually seemed shocked that I *had* worn the straightjacket 100% of the time, despite the fact that those were her orders.

Another day. I will try to make the most of it. I will try to set aside fear, and fatigue, and simply live.

No comments: