Friday, February 23, 2007

3-Day excitement; off to Orcas

Last night's 3-Day party left me even more inspired. I think that a number of friends who were undecided before the event actually decided to walk after hearing more about it, and I'm THRILLED by this news. On an altruistic note, I'm excited about the commitment to bringing in $2200 per walker towards the cause; on a selfish note, I'm just looking forward to walking and training with these wonderful women. Girls, we are going to have some serious FUN!

Today we're rushing around like mad getting ready to go to Orcas with Marisa and Max. Our family loves spending time with Marisa, and Shep is particularily excited to get a doggy playdate that lasts all weekend. Marisa's cabin is a little slice of heaven on earth, and we've been there so many times that it feels a bit like home to us...we love it. The sun is shining, and we're ready to go!

Tessa has a cough, but I am crossing my fingers that we're through the worst of it and it doesn't put a damper on her weekend (or ours!).

Okay, off to throw clothes in a bag and hit the road. Have a great weekend!
Love,
Kristina

No comments: