Saturday, November 12, 2005

Still tired; Farmer's Market Sunday

Well, I am still tired. Dang it! I woke up this morning feeling more hopeful for an energetic day, and it has not happened. I am not bedridden, but small amounts of activity wear me out and I did take a nap today. It is what it is and I'm trying to adapt...and I'm incredibly appreciative of Ryan's efforts to make things easier on Tessa and myself (he's the new King of Laundry, and he has taken great care of me).

Tomorrow Michele, Lori, and I will man (woman?!) a booth at the West Seattle Farmer's Market to solicit donations and to talk about breast cancer with anybody who has questions. Look for us there! I will only be there for a partial day (in part because I'll be tired, no doubt, and in part because it's Derek's birthday and I'm going to stop in on the festivities) but I am really looking forward to jump-starting the fundraising efforts for the Breast Cancer 3-Day. Michele & Lori have done quite a bit of fundraising (Michele is one of the 3-Day's top fundraisers!) but I haven't started...and it feels good to do this.

Love,
Kristina

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck tomorrow at the Market. I hope you take a chair! Sounds like a busy day. Pace yourself. This is no time to get run down or ill. I will be thinking of you.

Love,
Corina (aka "mom" with this message - hee, hee)

The Green Cedar said...

You are perfectly amazing. You're tired and nevertheless describe a full and active day doing what matters to you. Take good care, but keep on doing what makes you happy.

Love & more love,
gr

Anonymous said...

Please have your mom call Vi. She just lost her grandson. We are prayimg for you.

Mike and Vi