Friday, November 11, 2005

I thought Saturday was my hard day?!

Well, today I find myself "okay" but not in top form...this feels more like a Saturday (what I've come to perceive as my hard day from chemo) than a Friday, and yesterday was the same. I guess this is the cumulative effect sneaking up on me...just when I think I know what to expect, things change. I have additional anti-nausea drugs to take, and I'm laying low, but it's a bit frustrating to have even lower energy levels than usual.

Oh well! Only five more chemos to go....just over a month....I can do this....

Kristina

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes you can do this! How frustrating to have more days of lowered energy...it's hard to hold a strong woman down! Thinking of you.

Corina

Anonymous said...

You just need to slow down.....You do more than I do and I'm 100% healthy. This is your body telling you, I need help, quit pushing me so much!

Rhonda said...

Only 5 more, wow, you're almost there!! You *can* do this!!! Thank you again for answering my questions!

Prayers,
Rhonda (twinangel)