Thursday, November 24, 2005

Comments vs. Spam

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

I just changed an option on my blog so that anyone entering a comment - which I love! - will have to do a "word verification." I apologise for any inconvenience this may cause, but in addition to the great comments that I receive from friends, family, and assorted loyal readers, I've been getting a lot of spam comments lately, and this should prevent that. (I'm not interested in plastic surgery in Hawaii, thank you, and stop emailing me!!!)

Please keep commenting. I love to hear from you, to see who is reading, and all that.

Kristina

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! I really dislike the Spam messages, too, but didn't want to waste my comment to complain about it. Spam is so rude - something none of us deserve or have time for. Hopefully we can resume the positive encouragement and "deep thoughts" of this loving Blog.

Corina

Anonymous said...

Great idea! The only Spam I've ever liked is the skit on Monty Python. Anyway, I don't think typing one random "word" constitutes a hardship. =)

The Green Cedar said...

Go get 'em! Spammers are right up there in the list of people who should be up against the wall when the revolution comes...

Love & identified,
gr