Wednesday, November 23, 2005

13 down, 3 to go!

(Edited on 11/30 to have the right count....)

I'm home from chemo, and it went well. I even got my favorite nurse today, because she has signed up to be "my" nurse because we hit it off so well, and so when my chart came in she made sure to catch me. I like that. :-)

Chemo went well - it was uneventful. THANK YOU to Michele for driving me there, and to Ryan & Tessa for picking me up.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone. I will probably spend a good deal of tomorrow curled up on the couch at my parents' house, but that's okay...less than a month, and I will be done with this part of the catastrophe! I'm looking forward to time with family, to watching the cousins (Tessa, Caleb, and Joshua) interact, and to eating turky.

Love,
Kristina

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Have a great Turkey Day!! Enjoy the couch, that's what I plan to do at my BIL's house tomorrow as well, complete with watching the cousins.

Thank you for your kind words today. I needed that tonight.

HUGS!
Rhonda

Anonymous said...

Holy smokes! Only 3 to go! You are doing awesome Kristina! I worry for you with cold and flu season comming... I know you will take care of yourself and your family & friends will do their part. My thoughts are with you over the weekend...hopefully you don't feel particularly worse during this time of visiting. Lot's of people want this opportunity to show you (again) how much you are loved.

Corina