Friday, October 07, 2005

CT Scan Results

I got a message from my oncologist that the CT scan looks the same as the one in June, and that she's not concerned. She will review it with me when I go in on Wednesday for chemo.

I have a really bad cold. I'm hoping it goes away in time to be better for the next round of chemo so my counts are high and I don't have to miss any more chemo weeks and bump the finish date out further.

My bottom lashes are almost gone, and half of each eyebrow is almost gone. My appearance is changing again.

Thank you to all of you for your love and support - it has been overwhelming, in a good way, in the past day. As I said, I will continue to update medical/physical stuff here, and I appreciate your love and prayers for both that and our personal problems.

Love,
Kristina

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the news I have been waiting for! I am SO relieved to hear that the CT scan has no changes and "no worries." You don't any extra concerns.

I will miss your writing. It was a way to be close to you without bothering you all the time with calls and emails... Now I will just have to bother you a little more - grin. You are doing the right thing by making your needs a priority and by making them known.

Love ya,
Corina and clan

Rhonda said...

I'm glad that your dr. feels there is not concer with your CT scan. I'm sure that was quite a relief for you. Many HUGS for you and your family. Many prayers, too.

Rhonda (twinangel)