Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Six down, ten to go

No allergic reactions today. Ryan came home sick and has perhaps the same flu my mom has. Tessa was able to spend the morning with Linda & Lexi, and the afternoon with Michele & Elliott. She had a wonderful time, and all is well with her.

I had my CT scan this morning, and the tentative agreement is that it looks good. However, they didn't have my old scans to compare things, so we're waiting for those in order to get the definitive results.

I discussed Taxotere vs Taxol with Dr. Rinn. I feel good about our decision to go with Taxol, and I feel I understand the studies better.

I came home to find dinner from Beth. Thanks, Beth.

Tomorrow we'll go to preschool and we have a playdate scheduled for the afternoon. HOpefully she chooses tomorrow to nap in the middle of those activities!

Love to all,
Kristina

PS Sorry it's so short - I just got home, and it was SUCH a busy day. I must get sleep in preparation for another busy day tomorrow.

2 comments:

Arielle said...

Kristina,
Glad to hear taxol #2 went well! It's wonderful that your friends and family have been so supportive. Stay strong!
Arielle

*susan* said...

Ah, sleep. I slept for 4 hours after coming home from my chemo treatment, and then slept another 8 hours last night. Sleep is a good thing!

Today's activities sound full. I hope that both you and Tessa enjoy the day.

*susan*