Sunday, October 09, 2005

Colds and fevers

Yesterday, since the first time I can remember, I stayed in bed all day. I had feverish feelings followed by chills (but the fever never went over 99.7 degrees), a headache that was like a vice, a sore throat, coughing, insomnia, and the runniest and most congested nose I can ever remember having. The fatigue with all of this...yuck.

Today it feels slightly better. I'm going to get in the shower and go about my day, which will be an improvement over yesterday.

The doctor on call told me to just watch the fever and take care of myself, so that is what I'm doing.

Kristina

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there kiddo! I hope the worst is over and that you are back into the swing of things come Wednesday. Thinking of you.

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving! I am thankful for you...and that you are still cancer free! Sending my love and wishes for high white cell counts.

Corina