Thursday, August 25, 2005

Baby Joshua is here!



Hello, friends and family! Here is a picture of my youngest nephew, Joshua Peter, who was born today at 7:16am (I think I have the time correct) - isn't he just so cute?


And of course I can't resist adding a picture of myself holding the little guy (note the new wig - have I posted that here yet?).


And here's a picture of the proud grandparents with all three grandchildren - their cup runneth over with love and joy.


And finally, here's a picture of the beautiful new family. Caleb was not in a picture taking mood - understandable, with all that he has going on - but I had to include it anyway. :-)

Usually my day after chemo is a "make no plans what-so-ever" day, but the birth of a newphew is too good to miss. I'm so glad that I got to meet him on his actual birthday.

My only other update is that today I had my Neulasta shot, and have had no ill-effects from it so far. I'm tired, only slightly nauseaus (fully controllable, but I have to keep an eye on it), and in pretty good spirits.

Love to all,
Kristina

2 comments:

*susan* said...

Oh yes, what a beautiful baby! And who is that gorgeous Aunt with the sexy hair? Oh la la!

I love seeing pictures with parents, grandparents and cousins, but foremost, it is wonderful to see how terrific _you_ look.

*susan*

Anonymous said...

What a cute little nephew you have and I'll second the comments on the hair - it looks fabulous : ) Heather