Sunday, May 25, 2008

Out living life

I'm updating to say that I can not update today.

The Landahl's spent two lovely nights here so that our families could bond and hang out; we took the water taxi, went to the aquarium, grilled in the back yard, drank morning coffee at C&P....lovely.

Church was particularly inspiring to me today, and filled me with all kinds of thoughts of the future, and hope and optimism. Then, afterwards, we walked all over West Seattle (Farmer's Market, Husky Deli ice cream, and new Ercolini Park) and ran into all kinds of friends and visited.

And now we're a bit quiet - Ryan's on a bike ride in this incredible weather, Tessa and I are enjoying a little down time, and Shep and Mo are having lazy naps.

I'd say so much more, but I must enjoy the weather, marinate the chicken for the grill, sit in the hammock and read. It's that kind of weekend.

I hope your weekend is going this well. :-) It is just such a bonus that it's a long weekend and we get another full day - wahooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

No comments: