Saturday, September 22, 2007

Saturday

After a trip to C&P Coffee, our day is going on with chores, and then I'm taking the afternoon to myself (wahoo!). I'm looking forward to the down time.

I got another call today. You know, the one that says, "My friend was just diagnosed with breast cancer." I get a lot of those calls. I hate them because I'm so sad to admit another member to the club, but I'm glad to be a part of helping people. Never hesitate to call me with that piece of news, because I do want to help and I'm glad to be in a position to do so, but still, it makes me so sad to envision women's grief and loss, as I know all too well what it feels like.

"The pile" is gone, thanks to hours of filing and recycling and such. HURRAH! I'm determined to keep it at bay in the future. I even started a folder for coupons...let's see if I can actually keep that up and use them before they expire (ha that would be new).

Okay, back to chores...

No comments: