Wednesday, February 08, 2006

More hair pics



Here are some pictures taken today. I think that not only is my hair growing, my face is getting slimmer from weight loss. I'll take whatever I can get!

The eyebrows in these pictures are not officially my own. Today, feeling frustrated and unfeminine, I headed to Sephora (a make-up store downtown) and had them give me a makeover, and then I bought a bunch of their products. (In these pictures, I'm not wearing anything on my lips, so just ignore that part.) I'm tired of not feeling feminine, and I'm trying to seize control. Maybe make-up will help!

Love,
Kristina

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kristina - The hair is looking fab! And good for you on getting the 'new' eyebrows. You're Taking Charge of Your Femininity, right? ;-) Take care, Lisa from Ovusoft

The Green Cedar said...

You look wonderful. Have fun with the products, including eyebrows!

me said...

you look very punk rock. in a good way.

Anonymous said...

You really do look beautiful. And slim!