Sunday, December 11, 2005

The energy crisis

Well, after my last post I crashed again. Not unexpected, so not even disappointing. After a couple of activities on Saturday, I was just wiped out, and found myself crawling into my PJs just after 5pm to go to bed. Ryan brought me dinner on a tray (thank you to Ryan for delivering and Natasha for making...that meal fed us twice!) and I went to bed and to sleep early.

Today I feel better, though not lively, and I went to the Farmer's Market with Michele & Lori to do some more 3-Day fundraising. I am very pleased to say that we've brought in about $500 in cash (and one check) to date (and this is not yet reflected on the fundraising website as we're holding on to the cash to make just one deposit after our last winter day at the market, Dec. 18). The little bit here, little bit there, method of collecting donations is certainly making a difference, and I really have enjoyed spending time with Lori & Michele at the market, as well as with the Barnes & Noble group (Lori, Michele, Holly, and Donna....plus Jenny, who came after I left so I'm sorry I missed her).

Off to rest again now. Only a few more days 'til my last chemo!
Love,
K

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Kristina,

I'm so excited for you tomorrow!! I've been thinking about you all weekend!! Number 16!! WOOHOO!! You made it!!

Rhonda