Monday, September 19, 2005

Pictures from the weekend on Orcas




Here are a few pics - one of the Surface3 on a tree overhanging Cascade Lake in Moran State Park, one of Ryan and Tessa with the view from Mt. Constitution in the background, and the other of Marisa and I. I may be biased but I think that Orcas Island is one of the most beautiful places in the world...the pictures may prove that point.

Have I mentioned lately that I'm really looking forward to having hair again? The bandana thing is getting old fast. However, on the new drug (Taxol) that I start on Wednesday, it's possible that even though my eyebrows and eyelashes will fall out, the hair on my head may start to grow. How crazy is that?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great pictures. Dave and I love Orcas. Elliott's only been there in the womb, so he doesn't yet have an opinion about it. The thing that strikes me about the pictures you have posted is how BIG Tessa has become. When did she become such a girl? No baby or toddler has legs that long!

*susan* said...

How truly beautiful. How far away is this? I may have to add a day to my trip!

Good wishes.......

Anonymous said...

Love your b'day weekend pics! You don't "know" me, but I've been following your blog faithfully. You've inspired me to do monthly BSE. I found a lump and went to the dr and was sent for a mammogram. Thankfully all is well with me, and I pray that you will beat this thing!